Srividya Krishnan has seven years of experience in transfer pricing. Before joining the Transfer Pricing Solutions team, she was a Transfer
Pricing Manager in Ernst & Young. Srividya has extensive experience with preparation of transfer pricing documentation for various
countries and markets. She participated actively in the establishment of the transfer pricing practice of Ernst & Young Middle East.
In her spare time, she enjoys travelling, socialising and networking.
- 2017 – current - Transfer Pricing Consultant, Transfer Pricing Solutions
- 2006 - 2013 - Assistant Manager, Global Transfer Pricing - Ernst & Young Global Shared Services, India
Area of Expertise
- Economic Analysis and Global TP documentation
- International databases (Compustat, Amadeus, Osiris, Live Edgar, Thomson Reuters)
- Royalty and Intangibles Analysis
- Bachelors of Commerce (Honours) (1998 - 2001)
- Masters of Business Administration, Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst - India (2002 - 2004)
- English, Hindi and Sanskrit