BRISBANE - TP Documentation and Benchmarking Analysis, How to Get It Right?Transfer pricing documentation and benchmarking analysis are critical to defending your transfer pricing risks from the tax authorities. But HOW do you get them right? The reality is the theory and practice of preparing documentation and benchmarking analysis are very different, hence the importance of practical insights.
Transfer Pricing continues to be a hot topic throughout the world , no matter how large or small, many companies are now impacted by the BEPS, CbC reporting or transfer pricing requirements.
Transfer Pricing Solutions have designed a transfer pricing 101 master class that will provide participants guidance on preparing transfer pricing documentation to comply with transfer pricing requirements in accordance with the new laws including tips and traps of the International Dealings Schedule; be prepared to ‘roll-up’ your sleeves!
We will provide a master class package including slides, handouts with key tips and reference materials.
Shannon Smit, Director at Transfer Pricing Solutions, an independent specialist transfer pricing firm. Transfer Pricing Solutions is the winner of various national awards including the ‘2017 Asia Pacific Transfer Pricing Leader of the Year’ - Asia Tax Awards - Singapore. Transfer Pricing Solutions has offices in Australia, Singapore and recently opened their Malaysian office.
8:30 Registration and Welcome Coffee
Session 1: 9:00 – 9:30: Introduction to Transfer Pricing
- The legal framework overview
- New requirements in TP documentation
- The importance of transfer pricing documentation
- Practical considerations in complying with the rules
Session 2: 9:30 – 10:30: Transfer Pricing Methods
- Transfer Pricing methods for common transactions
- Implementation vs. Documentation of transfer pricing methods
- Misconceptions & errors in the application of methods
- Analysing transaction types e.g. purchase and sale of raw materials, royalties, intra group finance etc.
10:30 Morning Break
Session 3: 10:30 – 11:30: Documenting International Related Party Transactions
- Commercial and financial relations
- Relevant actual conditions
- Comparability analysis
- Structuring and preparing your documentation
Session 4: 11:30 – 12:30: International Dealings Schedule - Simplified Transfer Pricing Options
- Tax agents and Public Officers Self-assessment responsibility
- Tips & traps preparing the IDS
- Simplified Transfer Pricing Options
12:30 End of Workshop - but I am around until 2pm
Hosted by Pilot Partners
Level 10, Waterfront Place
1 Eagle Street
My contact is Josh Meggs
AU$100 (including GST) per participant
Please RSVP by Monday September 3rd 12 noon
for more information please contact Transfer Pricing Solutions on 03 5911 7001 or email@example.com.